Ryan Moore has +28000 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and finished 70th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||70||74-72-78-79 (+15)||28||$24,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-68-73 (-3)||13||$20,869|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||66-73-69-73 (-6)||13||$29,195|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||70-70-76 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Moore
- Moore will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Moore has an average finish of 54th.
- Moore has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Moore has finished under par six times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 40th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 23rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Moore shot better than only 3% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Moore failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Moore recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.9).
- Moore’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.6.