Ryan Moore took the top spot in the 2012 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, and he has the 183rd-best odds (+30000) to win the tournament this year at TPC Summerlin. Below we help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ryan Moore Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||77-69 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||65-66-72-68 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Moore
- In his past four events, Moore has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Moore finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Moore has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Moore shot better than 36% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Moore shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Moore carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Moore carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.