Ryan Moore (+40000) enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut in his last event here, the 2022 The American Express. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Ryan Moore Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Moore to win the 2023 The American Express +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||48||69-69-71-66 (-9)||14||$21,271|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||68-70-68-65 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||77-69 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Moore
- Moore has an average finishing position of 38th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Moore carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -11 across his past four events.
- Moore has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore finished in the 48th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Moore shot better than 59% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Moore fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Moore carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Moore’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average (6.6).