Ryan Palmer heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +4250 odds after a 16th-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Palmer before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Ryan Palmer to win the 2022 3M Open +4250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-72-67-73 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-67 (E)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-79 (+16)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||11||$30,660|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- Palmer has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Palmer carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Palmer has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 65th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Palmer was better than 62% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Palmer carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Palmer had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.5.
- Palmer carded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.