Ryan Palmer heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +10000 odds after making the cut and finishing 78th in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Palmer in this event.
Ryan Palmer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Palmer to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +10000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||78||72-68 (-2)||68||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||45||76-71-68-68 (-1)||16||$29,085|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||65-67-69-71 (-8)||7||$152,813|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- Palmer has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Palmer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Palmer has finished under par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him poorly, in the seventh percentile of the field.
- Palmer shot better than 44% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Palmer recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the tournament average was 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Palmer recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 0.5).
- Palmer’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average of 7.2.