Ryan Palmer heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +8000 odds. He made the cut and finished 32nd in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Palmer before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||67-62-70-66 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-66-77-74 (-3)||10||$22,308|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- In his past four appearances, Palmer has finished in the top five once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Palmer has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Palmer has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Palmer shot better than just 24% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Palmer carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Palmer had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Palmer’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).