Ryan Palmer heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +14000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Travelers Championship. Before Palmer tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Ryan Palmer to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +14000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-67 (E)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-79 (+16)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- In his past four tournaments, Palmer has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Palmer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Palmer has finished below par three times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Travelers Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 84th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes).
- Palmer was better than only 3% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Palmer shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Palmer recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Palmer’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the field average of 6.8.