Ryan Palmer enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds. He made the cut and finished 34th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Palmer before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-66-77-74 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||70||68-74-75-71 (+8)||18||$16,320|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- In his past four events, Palmer has an average finish of 59th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Palmer has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Palmer has finished under par four times, while also recording one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer finished in the eighth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 89th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Palmer shot better than 39% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Palmer recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Palmer recorded six bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Palmer had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.