Ryan Palmer, who took fifth in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his last action, heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +15000 odds. Before Palmer tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||67-62-70-66 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-66-77-74 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- Palmer has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Palmer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -13 across his past four events.
- Palmer has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Palmer was better than 94% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Palmer carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Palmer carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Palmer had more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.