Ryan Palmer enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +8214 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open, finishing 31st. Before Palmer tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Ryan Palmer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Palmer to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +8214
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||31||75-67-68-70 (-4)||13||$42,911|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-72-67-73 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-67 (E)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-79 (+16)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- Palmer has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Palmer finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Palmer has finished below par six times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer was in the 24th percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 79th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Palmer shot better than 66% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Palmer did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Palmer carded two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Palmer’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (5.7).