Ryan Palmer enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +14000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Palmer before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Ryan Palmer to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +14000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-79 (+16)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||67-62-70-66 (-23)||3||$336,700|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- Palmer has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Palmer has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -11.
- Palmer has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer finished in the 45th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.65 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the first percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Palmer shot better than just 0% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Palmer recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Palmer carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Palmer’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average of 4.6.