Sahith Theegala is in 61st position, with a score of -5, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||65-73-69-68 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||71-70-70-79 (+6)||286||$16,320|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||15||$18,060|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Theegala has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 56th.
- In his past four appearances, Theegala carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Theegala has finished below par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the competitors.
- Theegala shot better than 43% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Theegala carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Theegala recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Theegala had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.