Sahith Theegala enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +4000 odds. He made the cut and finished 67th in his most recent outing, THE CJ CUP in South Carolina. Before Theegala tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sahith Theegala Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sahith Theegala to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||67||79-70-73-69 (+7)||24||$18,795|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||5||71-67-63-67 (-12)||3||$401,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||6||67-69-71-70 (-11)||5||$270,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Theegala has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Theegala has finushed below par 10 times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, which landed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Theegala shot better than only 19% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Theegala fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Theegala had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Theegala’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the tournament average (7.3).