Sahith Theegala (+19000) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after missing the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we help you make your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||72-67-70-72 (-7)||19||$16,926|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||65-73-69-68 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||71-70-70-79 (+6)||286||$16,320|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||15||$18,060|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Theegala has an average finish of 60th.
- In his past four tournaments, Theegala carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Theegala has finished below par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the 29th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Theegala shot better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Theegala recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Theegala recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Theegala’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.6.