Sahith Theegala (+8000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, finishing 70th. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Theegala in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||71-70-70-79 (+6)||286||$16,320|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||15||$18,060|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||71-68-71-69 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-71-67-67 (-12)||5||$228,930|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Theegala has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- Theegala finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Theegala has finished under par 11 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was strong enough to place him in the 73rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Theegala was better than just 6% of the field (averaging 5.08 strokes per hole).
- Theegala failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Theegala carded eight bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Theegala’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).