Sahith Theegala comes into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +5750 odds to win after a fifth-place finish in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5 in his last tournament action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||68-75-68-71 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||70-69-67-79 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||72-67-70-72 (-7)||19||$16,926|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||65-73-69-68 (-9)||8||$60,955|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala will try to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Theegala has finished in the top five once.
- Theegala finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Theegala has finushed below par 10 times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 58th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to land him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Theegala shot better than 85% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Theegala recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Theegala had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.9).
- Theegala’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average (4.6).