Sahith Theegala (+15000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, finishing 67th. Before Theegala tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||15||$18,060|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||71-68-71-69 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-71-67-67 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-79 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Theegala has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Theegala has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Theegala has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 18th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 45th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Theegala shot better than 39% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Theegala recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Theegala carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Theegala’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.