Sahith Theegala (+5500) preapres for the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after making the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2022 The American Express, finishing 33rd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Sahith Theegala Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sahith Theegala to win the 2023 The American Express +5500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||33||67-71-72-72 (-10)||17||$206,000|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||2||68-63-68-66 (-17)||2||$612,900|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||22||71-68-73-64 (-4)||12||$84,420|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||67||79-70-73-69 (+7)||24||$18,795|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala will look to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Theegala has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Theegala finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Theegala has finished below par 12 times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala finished in the eighth percentile on the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 3.08 strokes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions placed him poorly, in the fifth percentile of the competitors.
- Theegala shot better than 58% of the field at the Sentry Tournament of Champions on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.34.
- Theegala recorded a birdie or better on one of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Theegala recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.1).
- Theegala’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions were less than the field average (10.4).