Sahith Theegala enters play in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +5000 odds to win after a fifth-place performance in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC on October 13-16 in his last action. Below we help you make your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Sahith Theegala Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sahith Theegala to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||5||71-67-63-67 (-12)||3||$401,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||6||67-69-71-70 (-11)||5||$270,000|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||28||71-72-67-71 (+1)||18||$520,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Theegala has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Theegala has finushed under par nine times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Theegala shot better than 96% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Theegala shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Theegala carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Theegala’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average of 5.6.