Sahith Theegala enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +15000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 53rd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Theegala before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Sahith Theegala to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-67-73 (+1)||20||$20,387|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||68-75-68-71 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||70-69-67-79 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||72-67-70-72 (-7)||19||$16,926|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Theegala has finished in the top five once.
- Theegala finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Theegala has finushed under par eight times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala finished in the 58th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Theegala shot better than 47% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Theegala recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Theegala carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Theegala’s two birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.