Sam Burns played to a seventh-place finish in his last action in THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club on October 20-23, and heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +1400 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Burns before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Sam Burns Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Burns to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +1400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||7||70-68-68-67 (-11)||6||$316,313|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||70-69-71-70 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||24||69-74-67-68 (-7)||15||$565,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||69-69-70-70 (-6)||8||$188,250|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns will look to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Burns has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Burns carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Burns has headed to the clubhouse better than par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Burns shot better than 70% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Burns carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Burns did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.8).
- Burns’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were more than the field average (7.3).