Sam Burns has +2700 odds at the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Travelers Championship. Before Burns tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sam Burns to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +2700
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||71-67-71-76 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||4||67-69-65-65 (-14)||5||$391,500|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||1||71-68-67-65 (-9)||0||$1,512,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns has finished atop the leaderboard once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Burns has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Burns has finushed below par eight times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- Burns was better than 67% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Burns fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Burns did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Burns’ three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.8.