Coming off a victory at the Valspar Championship, Sam Burns, the No. 11 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is (+5000) to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Burns before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||1||7-64-67-67-69 (-17)||0||$1,404,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||68-69-71-76 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||9||72-69-75-71 (-1)||4||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns has made the cut in three straight events.
- Burns has claimed victory once while also posting two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- Burns has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Burns has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 38 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him strongly, in the 97th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Burns was better than 92% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Burns carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 2.1).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Burns carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Burns’ 10 birdies or better on the 38 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.8.