Sam Burns heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +4900 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Burns before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67 (-4)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||1||7-64-67-67-69 (-17)||0||$1,404,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||68-69-71-76 (-4)||9||$143,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- In his past four events, Burns has finished first once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Burns has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Burns has finished under par nine times, while also posting one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns was in the first percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.75-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- Burns was better than just 12% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Burns shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Burns recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Burns carded fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.