Sam Burns enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +2800 odds. He will try for another strong showing after his fifth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Burns before he takes to the course in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Sam Burns Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Burns to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||70-69-71-70 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||24||69-74-67-68 (-7)||15||$565,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||69-69-70-70 (-6)||8||$188,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||65-69-67-71 (-8)||7||$152,813|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Burns has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Burns finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Burns has finished under par 14 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 72nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Burns shot better than 36% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Burns recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Burns had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Burns recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.