Sam Burns has +2033 odds to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club as he looks to follow up his 18th-place performance here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Before Burns tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sam Burns Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Burns to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +2033
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||69-69-70-70 (-6)||8||$188,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||65-69-67-71 (-8)||7||$152,813|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||42||72-69-77-64 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||66||67-76-71-74 (+8)||15||$17,168|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Burns has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- Burns finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Burns has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship ranked in the 54th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Burns was better than 60% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Burns recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Burns had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Burns recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.