Sam Burns will look for a strong performance at the 2022 Travelers Championship TPC River Highlands after a 13th-place showing at this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +1850, the fifth-best odds of the field. Before Burns tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sam Burns to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +1850
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||71-67-71-76 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||4||67-69-65-65 (-14)||5||$391,500|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||1||71-68-67-65 (-9)||0||$1,512,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||71-67-71-72 (+1)||6||$191,250|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- Burns has made the cut in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Burns has one win and two top-five finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Burns has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Burns has ended the day under par nine times, while also carding 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 55th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him well, in the 71st percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Burns was better than 40% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Burns fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Burns had three bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Burns carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.