Sam Ryder missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, and he has +6000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at Port Royal Golf Course. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ryder in this event.
Sam Ryder Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Ryder to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||36||66-68-68-74 (-4)||11||$50,298|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||65-69-70-67 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||71-70-71-70 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||68-75 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Ryder has an average finish of 36th.
- Ryder finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Ryder has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the 64th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Ryder was better than only 17% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Ryder carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other golfers averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Ryder recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Ryder had more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.