Sam Ryder (+30000) heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2020, finishing 41st. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Ryder before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||69-74-73-75 (+3)||16||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||73-72-77-76 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has an average finishing position of 61st in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Ryder did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 7 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Ryder has ended the day under par three times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the ninth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Ryder shot better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Ryder did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Ryder did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Ryder’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.