Sam Ryder enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Ryder before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sam Ryder Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||71-70-71-70 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||68-75 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||51||68-66-71-72 (-3)||12||$36,050|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||67-70-69-70 (-4)||16||$15,841|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 52nd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Ryder has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Ryder has finished below par nine times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 42nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 42nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Ryder shot better than 85% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Ryder carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Ryder had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- Ryder’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.