Sam Ryder (+18000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after making the cut in his last event at this course, the 2018 Quicken Loans National, finishing 48th. Before Ryder tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||69-74-73-75 (+3)||16||$44,600|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- In his past four events, Ryder has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Ryder did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Ryder has finushed below par three times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 36th percentile of the field.
- Ryder was better than just 5% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Ryder recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Ryder had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Ryder carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.