Sang-Moon Bae enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 65th in his last time at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bae before he tees off in , .
Sang-Moon Bae Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sang-Moon Bae to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +50000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sang-Moon Bae
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||69-67-76-72 (-4)||16||$9,317|
Recent Form Insights: Sang-Moon Bae
- In his past four appearances, Bae has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Bae did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Bae has ended the day under par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sang-Moon Bae
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bae shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Barbasol Championship, which placed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bae was better than only 22% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Bae failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Bae carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Bae’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (6.2).