Sang-Moon Bae (+25000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Puerto Rico Open, finishing 50th. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bae in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sang-Moon Bae
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||69-67-76-72 (-4)||16||$9,317|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|November 11-14||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open||MC||73-69 (+2)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||65||71-69-68-77 (+1)||16||$14,040|
Recent Form Insights: Sang-Moon Bae
- Bae has an average finishing position of 58th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bae has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Bae has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sang-Moon Bae
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bae finished in the 40th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Puerto Rico Open, which placed him in the 47th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bae was better than 66% of the golfers at the Puerto Rico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- Bae recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Bae recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- Bae carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.