Satoshi Kodaira missed the cut in his last event at TPC Twin Cities, the 2021 3M Open, and he has +20500 odds to win here in the 2022 3M Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kodaira before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Satoshi Kodaira to win the 2022 3M Open +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-70-71 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-64-71 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- In his past four appearances, Kodaira has an average finish of 29th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Kodaira carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -12.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kodaira has finished under par seven times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 66th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Kodaira shot better than 59% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Kodaira recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Kodaira carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.7.
- Kodaira’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the field average (6.2).