Satoshi Kodaira (+20000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kodaira before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||68-66-77-70 (-7)||13||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-70 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||68-67-71-74 (-7)||12||$43,548|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- In his past four events, Kodaira has an average finish of 34th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Kodaira finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Kodaira has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the fifth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 11th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Kodaira shot better than only 8% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Kodaira did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kodaira carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Kodaira’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).