Satoshi Kodaira enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +35571 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Before Kodaira tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Satoshi Kodaira Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Satoshi Kodaira to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +35571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||64||73-68-70-75 (+2)||19||$15,975|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-70-71 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-64-71 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- Kodaira will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Kodaira has an average finish of 40th.
- In his past four appearances, Kodaira carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kodaira has finished under par nine times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him poorly, in the 23rd percentile of the competitors.
- Kodaira was better than 81% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Kodaira recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Kodaira carded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Kodaira’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average (5.7).