Satoshi Kodaira heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +87857 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Canadian Open, his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Kodaira before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-69-67-71 (-10)||7||$104,187|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- Kodaira has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Kodaira finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -10 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Kodaira has finushed below par five times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.70 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Kodaira shot better than 98% of the golfers (averaging 2.67 strokes per hole).
- Kodaira shot the same on par-3s as the field average in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Kodaira recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Kodaira’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).