Satoshi Kodaira played to a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta, and heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +25000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Kodaira before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||67-69-67-71 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||68-66-77-70 (-7)||13||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-70 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- Kodaira has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Kodaira finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kodaira has finished below par six times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- Kodaira was better than 80% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Kodaira recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Kodaira carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Kodaira had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.