Scott Brown heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +20000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship, finishing 36th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Brown before he tees off in , .
Scott Brown Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Brown to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||70-66-68-69 (-7)||13||$30,328|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||69-74-64-70 (-7)||10||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||54||69-69-68-73 (-9)||16||$8,584|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- In his past four events, Brown has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Brown carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Brown has finished below par nine times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown was in the 77th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 41st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Brown shot better than 77% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Brown carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Brown recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Brown’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average of 6.9.