Scott Brown enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent event. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Brown before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-67-72 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-69-67-76 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-70-73 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- In his past four events, Brown has an average finish of 35th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Brown has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Brown has ended the day below par nine times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the competitors.
- Brown was better than just 8% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Brown recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Brown carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Brown recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.