Scott Brown heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open, finishing 51st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brown before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||65-69-73-72 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-67-72 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-69-67-76 (-5)||15||$13,151|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- In his past four events, Brown has an average finish of 40th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Brown did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Brown has finished below par nine times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 23rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Brown was better than 98% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.19 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Brown shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Brown had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Brown’s seven birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.