Scott Brown enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brown before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-67-72 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-69-67-76 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-70-73 (-1)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||39||71-69-69-71 (-4)||11||$25,675|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- Brown has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 36th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Brown did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Brown has ended the day under par 10 times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 12th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the field.
- Brown was better than 67% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Brown recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Brown recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (2.3).
- Brown had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of five on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.