Scott Brown comes into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +38000 odds after a 16th-place performance in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-24 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Brown before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Scott Brown Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Brown to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +38000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||69-74-64-70 (-7)||10||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||54||69-69-68-73 (-9)||16||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- In his past four appearances, Brown has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Brown carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Brown has finished below par seven times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 79th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Brown was better than 43% of the field at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Brown shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Brown recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Brown’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (5.7).