Scott Harrington is in 29th position, with a score of -5, following the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course.
Scott Harrington Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Harrington to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Harrington
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||67-71-72-73 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Harrington
- In his past four tournaments, Harrington has an average finish of 36th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Harrington finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Harrington has finushed below par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Harrington
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harrington was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.32 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Harrington was better than just 23% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Harrington carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Harrington did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Harrington had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.