Scott Harrington enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 66th in his most recent time at this event in 2020. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Harrington before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Scott Harrington Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Harrington to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Harrington
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||29||66-66-70-72 (-10)||9||$41,654|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||67-71-72-73 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Harrington
- Harrington has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 36th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Harrington finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Harrington has finished below par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Harrington
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harrington finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, which landed him in the 56th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Harrington was better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Harrington carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Harrington had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Harrington’s 14 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the field average of 7.1.