Scott Piercy made the cut in his last event at TPC Twin Cities, the 2021 3M Open (finishing 71st), and he has +13500 odds to win at this course in the 2022 3M Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Piercy before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Scott Piercy to win the 2022 3M Open +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||69-74-70-74 (+3)||22||$7,881|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66-68 (-6)||13||$94,830|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- In his past four events, Piercy has an average finish of 43rd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Piercy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Piercy has finushed below par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.16-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 30th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Piercy shot better than 34% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Piercy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Piercy carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.5).
- Piercy’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average (6.0).