Scott Piercy has +5750 odds to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood), as he looks to follow up his third-place performance in 2021 with another top-five finish. Before he tees off in Truckee, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Piercy in this event.
Scott Piercy to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +5750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66-68 (-6)||13||$94,830|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy finished 21st in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Piercy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Piercy has finished below par three times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy finished in the 44th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging par.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic placed him below average, in the third percentile of the field.
- Piercy shot better than 39% of the field at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Piercy fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Piercy carded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Piercy’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.9).