Scott Piercy enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +16571 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Piercy before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||271||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Piercy has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Piercy has finished below par nine times and recorded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Piercy shot better than just 12% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Piercy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Piercy had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Piercy’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).