Scott Piercy is +15000 to win the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after taking 12th in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links from April 14-17 in his most recent action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Piercy before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Piercy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -9 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Piercy has finished under par five times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 81st percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Piercy shot better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Piercy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Piercy had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Piercy recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.