Scott Piercy seeks another win in the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club, entering with +20500 odds to emerge on top. He won the tournament in 2012 at Hamilton Golf & Country Club. Before Piercy tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has an average finishing position of 35th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Piercy has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Piercy has finished below par six times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him poorly, in the 26th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Piercy was better than 34% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Piercy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Piercy had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Piercy’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average of 6.0.